Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what his problem was today all he wanted to do was hump her! Freaking nasty little boy hahahaha! I had more but they were beyond perverted even for VIP lmfao!!!!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Ava is such a pretty girl.

Lmfao at bogart trying to mount her and poke her with the lipstick lol. He's got a huge pair of brass ones huh lmfao!!!

Reactions: Sadie

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Ripped dogies the collars look awesome on them. The boy is younger than the girl right ?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO!! He has serious Issues! I feel so sorry for her ... Thanks freddie I think Ava looks just like her daddy AKA

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ripped dogies the collars look awesome on them. The boy is younger than the girl right ?
David Thanks!!! Yes Bogart the male just turned 1 years old this month. The girl is 4 years old :) I love Trevor's collars they are the only thing that's been able to hold up with these 2.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
LMAO!! He has serious Issues! I feel so sorry for her ... Thanks freddie I think Ava looks just like her daddy AKA

Good looking dogs. I've seen pics of her parents conditioned on GD before. They are great looking.

Just do me a favor- be careful. You don't want Ava getting her eye poked out by Bogart.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
LMFAO!!! You mean like this one? I didn't upload it but since you brought it up hahahaha

What woulda been funny is if he "hit his target"

But to be honest- I read mounting is a sign of domination and the face mounting is the ultimate mount and when another dog sees them, they are known as the inferior dog due to the marking from the mounting. It's still funny tho.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL I told you Bogart has been trying to dominate her lately the humping just started and now he is just getting out of control with it. He even tried to hump my 10 year old she let him have it LMAO!!!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
It will be nice to see that boy matured macho buck is in his ped right ?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
WOw girl great pics, I rofl lmaoooo at the humping pic and how weird would that be if Freddie was right and got her in the eye :p And AVA is gorgeous, just gorgeous I love the close up of the smiley face of hers. I can't believe how awesome they look, well I can but ya know what I mean. Love Trev's collars on them too, very nice :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It will be nice to see that boy matured macho buck is in his ped right ?
Yes Macho Buck is.. And Bogarts mom is 18 times GR CH buck. His dad also has mayday in his ped quite a few times. I can't wait to see him all grown. And you will be happy to know they are both being health tested ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
They are both looking great!

·
Registered
231 Posts
god i love these dogs.
they are both so beautiful.
are they from the same parents, different litter?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
WOw girl great pics, I rofl lmaoooo at the humping pic and how weird would that be if Freddie was right and got her in the eye :p And AVA is gorgeous, just gorgeous I love the close up of the smiley face of hers. I can't believe how awesome they look, well I can but ya know what I mean. Love Trev's collars on them too, very nice :D
She came a long way from when I first got her she was pretty underweight and hairless on her behind from the flea bite dermatitis.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No they are not Pittylove... Bogart I got as a puppy from a breeder. And Ava was given to me by a friend who could no longer care for her properly due to financial difficulties. When I got her she had one of the worst cases of Flea Bite Dermatitis I had ever seen. She was not in the best of shape. But I fixed her up and she is all better now :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts