Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we went to this pet expo today,and they gave out these free posters!

I snagged 2 extra(1 if my mom doesn't want one) so if anyone wants it,if ya pay for the tube I can ship ya it. :3

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
if we only had a like button lol

Reactions: Xiahko

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I call dips if your sending them! I will pay!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg it is beautiful!!!!!!! :D

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok the poster is gone! Holly called dibs LOL.
If my mom doesn't want the other one. I will still have one more. I put mine in a frame,and it looks really nice! It's on good quality paper too!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got to educate a lady today who pointed to Stubby. Told her who he was,and where he is now.
She was impressed,and she snagged a poster as well. Haha

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Very cool! I want one for my bedroom, how come I never find these awesome things? xD

If I do, they're usually broken

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sooo this poster is wicked cool and I can pass on the favor. This poster is B/W so I can have it copied full size for those interested in paying for shipping and coping ( I don't remember the price but it not more than $10ish to copy that size).

I worked for our print shop here for over 3 years that has the only engineer size copier in the area. lol It would be regular paper though :( as the machines are meant for house and building plans.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That's a really cool poster. There's a few photos on there I haven't seen before.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL. Oh no! No peeing! That's Bruno's job!
Ha I say that all the time though. It's funny to hear someone else use it.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Sooo this poster is wicked cool and I can pass on the favor. This poster is B/W so I can have it copied full size for those interested in paying for shipping and coping ( I don't remember the price but it not more than $10ish to copy that size).

I worked for our print shop here for over 3 years that has the only engineer size copier in the area. lol It would be regular paper though :( as the machines are meant for house and building plans.
I'm down for one Holly!!! I would love to frame/hang it amongst all my collages of my past APBTs I've owned!! Would make for a great center piece on my wall with the other pix. Just lemme know what I need to send you to cover it and I'll get it to ya! Is a money order okay!? Scratch my Snoop Dog behind the ear for me and tell him his other mama loves him and I'll be bringing him home soon.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Is a money order okay!?
Yep thats how I roll lol

I have a couple people wanting copies, so when I get mine and get the size I will know for sure the price for copying and then its not but a couple dollars for tube mailing in the U.S.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Add my name to the list. I totally want one for my home office!

Too bad I didn't see this earlier Katie, you wouldn't have even had to ship mine to me, just come meet me in Seattle. Phooey!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hey you can make copies to!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Add my name to the list. I totally want one for my home office!

Too bad I didn't see this earlier Katie, you wouldn't have even had to ship mine to me, just come meet me in Seattle. Phooey!
If you wanna go that way we can.

I can just do what Holly is doing,I can just meet you with the poster,and we can go to Kinkos. LOL Saves money that way,and less work for her~

1 - 20 of 35 Posts