Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shox had his first photo shoot today with TrueFaze, who is one of the best photographers in the Bully World. I can't believe how grown up my boy looks in these shots. He is 4 months old and looking more bully every single day!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww Bray is so grown up looking too . That last pic of shox is striking.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww Bray is so grown up looking too . That last pic of shox is striking.
Thank you, Angel! The ones with him and Brayden are by far my favorite!! He is stoked about doing Junior Handlers with him too.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh man! To much cuteness in those pics! Brayden is so handsome and that bully boy of yours is gonna tear up the show ring! Stunning :)

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Looking good girl!!! Can't wait to see Brayden in the ring with him :) Love those pictures!!! Can't wait to meet Shox in person :) Great pick up, he's going to kill it in the ring that's for sure!!!

Also I need to get me a photo shoot with my guys too!! Been waiting until the right time...lol!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
That's one good looking boy... and the dogs cute too. LOL!
Both look amazing. The Hurricane is growing soooo fast.
Shox looks amazing with his ears done.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh man! To much cuteness in those pics! Brayden is so handsome and that bully boy of yours is gonna tear up the show ring! Stunning :)
Thanks for the love, Shanon!! Much appreciated girl!

Looking good girl!!! Can't wait to see Brayden in the ring with him :) Love those pictures!!! Can't wait to meet Shox in person :) Great pick up, he's going to kill it in the ring that's for sure!!!

Also I need to get me a photo shoot with my guys too!! Been waiting until the right time...lol!!!
Thanks girl! I shall be seeing you in March, yes? :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
WOW those all came out so great! Both your boys are so handsome! Love the one's with Brayden, Shox looks too grown already up by himself!! :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Man he's already quite the looker, can't wait to see him mature. I have no doubt Brayden will kick butt in the ring, those two will be unbeatable. ;)

P.s: Love the gangly puppyness

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW those all came out so great! Both your boys are so handsome! Love the one's with Brayden, Shox looks too grown already up by himself!! :)
Thanks girl! This is for you girl lol
Before

After

haha he changed so much in just 2 weeks! I'm glad the antennas are gone though he looked goofy as hell. They stood up straight-- didn't even have to tape them after I cropped him lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Thanks girl! This is for you girl lol
Before

After

haha he changed so much in just 2 weeks! I'm glad the antennas are gone though he looked goofy as hell. They stood up straight-- didn't even have to tape them after I cropped him lol
hahaha thanks! yeah they were funny sticking up. Thats so cool that they are still doing it on their own, always feel bad when people don't get what they were looking for, Shox looks like his are perfect for you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts