Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I havent been on this site in a while but im back now, i just wanted to show some pics of my dog bailey... she was a few months old last time i was here .
Even though there was some very harsh things said to me, it helped me learn more about being a responsible owner,so thank you :roll: .

When she was a pup:

And now !

I could not have asked for a better dog, i love her so much and she has taught me many things .

:)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Well, I don't know what was said in the past but I am glad you took the advice and are being responsible with your girl. She is adorable! Welcome back :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much ! :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Looks very similar to one of my dogs, so for that i have to say shes a looker ;)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I remember you :) I probably wasn't very nice with the advice I gave but I am glad you decided to listen to us and stick around your pup has grown into a great looking dog. It's good to see you around :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
She is beautiful.

I like the pup pic. She is giving that, hey I didn't do that, and how can you say no to this face, look, haha.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember you :) I probably wasn't very nice with the advice I gave but I am glad you decided to listen to us and stick around your pup has grown into a great looking dog. It's good to see you around :)
:goodpost: Its okay i totally understand , it helped me alot . :) And i am too i just needed some time away from the site after it all . Andd thank you .

Reactions: Sadie

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so cute! Welcome back :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She is beautiful.

I like the pup pic. She is giving that, hey I didn't do that, and how can you say no to this face, look, haha.
Thank you so much, yeah she still gives me that look haha she makes it hard to say no to her :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to everyone for all the kind words :) I really do appreciate it all .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts