Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
3rd try to load post this one will be short till I figure it out. Looking for wtpull/club information in midwest (mn)I got this Razors pup just for obedience and pulling. Her name is "Smoochie." parents are pictured. She will have natural ears. She will be going to puppy kindergarten soon. In the future, she will get her
CGC, Wear a Bandana and everyone in my small small town will love her. :) No snow pic is my UKC CH. from the 90s."Zeus"

Attachments

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg I am in love with your bullies :D I am lovin that rednose guy and the guy below.

Welcome to GP :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I love the boy in the second pic! What a great face. :)

Psst. If you just put [ IMG ] (without the spaces) in front of your picture link and then [/ IMG ] (without the spaces) after your picture link, they should show up without being "attached". :D

Just like this:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very nice dogs, that pup is stunning love the color.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ahh,...Smoochie!

Smoochie at 4 months. Todays walk. >>Smoochie is our only apbt. The parents belong to the breeder. Hopefully she will have build and ability like her father. We'll see what she can do. Weight pull? Obedience? Conformation? We got first pick. We'll see how close we came to getting what we guessed. APBTs have a lot of natural ability. That is one reason they are our favorite breed. When we moved to the Midwest I told my wife, "We're getting a Lab like everyone else." Found out, "We are not like everyone else." Kept that clicker though. Great for rounding up the kids at Walmart. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@k8nkane, I think I have the IMG/IMG thing figured out (now). thanks

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww I am lovin the pups ears :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We're goin' "Natural"

awwwww I am lovin the pups ears :D
Im gonna try to get them "set" Rose, starting tomorrow. I've always had the ears cropped if we got the dog as a pup. This natural ear pup thing is new for me. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Ok this is ONLY my opinion, but I don't think it would do you any good to "set" them to rose ear standards, her ears are already set like they are, in all homnesty you would be better cropping them, lol

BUT I LOVE them the way the are, gives her TONS of personality, but I know that a dog with cropped ears looks better int he ring and for certain events :) No matter, I would keep them the way the are, but that is me :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They have been like this about a week. (teething) They still show up rose sometimes. Kind of funny how they go back and forth.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gorgeous pup! Could you explain what you guys mean by getting her ears "set"?? And rose?? I'm looking into showing my guy and trying to figure out what makes him "eligible" for certain shows?

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Here is a good page on what is conformationally acceptable: American Pit Bull Terrier Network Nose ears Eyes Coat Feet

My boy has rose prick ears. Here's a better pic of the way they fall naturally:

They used to flop over like your girl's ears, OP, but a little after he finished teething (and what a crazy ear time that was, LOL), they seemed to settle into the way they are now.

I think you should keep her ears natural, for sure. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts