Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I walked Dosia down to the park today to check out the scene. As we walked in the front entrance I noticed a man and his kids had two labs running free with no leashes. I walked around the playground to the path to see what was going on on the other side and this guys big lab charged at us. It ran up barking and throwing a fit so I told Dosia "leave it!" He was a good boy and moved to the other side of me. As he grabbed the first dog the seccond one ran up doing the same thing. He grabbed both their collars and walked them back down to the playground. He was so rude and didn't even seem to care much cause he just let go of them and didn't tie either one of them up. I decided to just leave since this stupid guy was obviously not going to do a thing. As I made it through the entrance and back to the main road the stupid dog comes rushing back towards us and was almost got smashed by I can. I told Dosia leave it again and he kept walking but it followed us. I turned around and the stupid guy had no clue I had to yell at him from the top of the dang hill to call his dog. People make me so so mad. What is so hard about putting your dog on a leash!! It's kind of a LAW!!!!
People are so freakin rude, that guy was very lucky my dog listens to me or we could have had some serious injuries!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
that kinda stuff is retarded .. ever worse , if dosia woulda decided he had to protect his momma .. he woulda been the one in trouble ...

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I go thru the same thing in my neighborhood. I'm actually going to buy a dog taser or a can of mace.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
yes they do Krystal I am sorry your afternoon was ruined by some moron, ughh hate ppl sometimes, I am sooo glad Dosia is so well behaved :D

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
You should have told the owner to contain his dogs or you were calling AC. Just because he owns labs doesn't give him the right to act like an idiot.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ryan told me to call AC as soon as I got home and told him. They could have bitten anyone you never know and it was obvious that he wouldn't contain them.
@ Lisa I have mase but I'm scared I'll get Dosia, If the wind is blowing can it spread back to us too? I'm such a sissy, how far away can I spray them?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
for some reason no one in my neighborhood ever watches or ties up their dogs. We have to run our dogs and be ready to fight off strays at the same time.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
get dog mace it sprays in a stream and you can get them from 10 feet away. Get a product called HALT it works great.

even if you get a little back spray it will not be bad compared to a sirect hit to the labs.

·
JR MEMBER
72 Posts
I would have kicked his dogs! lol
Walk with dog mace and next time MACE THEM! the owner will be real quick to grab them then..... I hate stupid ppl too!
someone sprayed lailah just because she licked their leg. I was furious. In this situation its okay though,but I agree with your first comment... More than likely I would've kicked them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
it is tru. most people dont like pitt bulls. i hav dun the history behind the breed. a pit bull was the 1st k9 to receive a medal of valor in the 1st worldwar i beleive. n ya wanna kno whut breed it was.. it was a pittbull. am staffs r a sister breed to the pit bull. u kno why they were bred in england? they were bred as NANNYDOGS. to help take care of kids. personally i wuld trust NO OTHER BREEDS around my neices. people r sooquick to judge a dog by its breed. not the owner. the owner has ALOT TO DO WITH THE WAY A DOG IS TRAINED or sumtimes ther the lack of.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.