Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught him in the act. this time he had his sidekick with him. I expect these things from elmer but not innocent little bud! they ate almost half that pumpkin and bud disembowelled the planter. did you ever smell pumpkin farts from a dog before? WHEW!!! its undiscribable! they both have to sleep in the laundry room tonight or Im sleeping in the dog house. Elmer is still coming along and I still love that dog. at least it wasnt my stuff this time.

Attachments

·
Banned
289 Posts
NICE pictures there daddy..can anyone say busted?

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
LMAO!!! That is too cute.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to sit and watch them for a minute before I stopped them. such focus and determination in their distruction, I was impressed! lol

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Did they finally look at you and go What?? LOL. Usually if Jesse is being bad he stands still and looks away. I think he thinks that if I stay still she can't see me therefore I won't get in trouble. LOL

Reactions: redog

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Holy Hell thats hilarious !!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love when they THINK they are being sneaky and get caught in the act.. But you can't help but love them even more hehehehehe ;)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I want to know why you left the chairs so close to the table???? You are just aking for trouble when you are so careless!! lol

I'm glad it is you that have a pumpkin fart smelling house and not I.

3,968 Posts
lol thats priceless and sadly very cute!

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Dude that was funny!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts