Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my pup is letting out some monstrous GAS! LoL Like Its Really Bad. Is this something to be worried about? How Can i Fix This. The Only food he eats is Orijen and some training treats.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
HAHA my boy also has some at times, a lot less now than when he was a pup. Is your still young? (I call mine a pup and he is 2 1/2, lol no longer a puppy)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
yeah Gargamel was bad until he was about 2 or so. he sure could clear a room, the worst is when I would bring him to work and he would drop a bomb and the air is not circulated (I work in a NOC) that was no fun for my co-workers, lol. Sometimes Gargamel sounds so human I have to look at people and ask, was that you? or him? lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Lol! o noo onyx has moe of the silent but deadly gas haha.
ugh those are the WORST!!! At least I know when to take cover, lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
mygirl cali had it bad when we 1st got here the guy lied to us about her age and said she was fine on kibble { she was 51/2-6 weeks when we got her and the kibble made her sooo gassy cause she wasnt use to it, she tummy blew up sooo big and she couldnt walk and was in pain I was freaking thought she was really ill, thankfully i had a great vet who walked me through everything and figured out it was gas , we gave her pepto and OMG she was like a whoopy cushion for about 2 hours after just fart after fart was nasty. She still gets that way if we give her new foods or anything she isnt used to. It may just be the food if its new give him time to adjust to it and he may get better if it doesnt improve you may want to try another food or another variety of the same brand. {although puppy your best to stick to puppy food} id look at the treats maybe what is in them maybe try another if it doesnt improve at all.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol I dont know who snores louder crush or the boyfriend lol , its a battle some nights for sleep , and he wonders why i sleep till 11 lol.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
the snores are worse than the gas cause they are EVERY DAY!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
gas is normal. but excessive gas can cause serious abdominal pain. even nausea.
as Sunday suggested, yogurt may help to sooth his system. but i would consider changing his treats to a granola type.
my boy was battling digestive problems for several months. including lethal gas. changing his treats helped. and then i found Optagest. it made a world of difference. of course he poots every now and again. but no foul smell.
it's kinda expensive but i only use half the recommended daily amount and it lasts a long time. he's much more comfortable now. and i don't have to apologize to visitors anymore!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts