Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for not posting lately.Been busy. Anyhow came home after work and turned on local news at 5pm yesterday. Top story involving Pit Bulls and yr anniversary of attack on 2 animal control officers here in Vegas. The story as usual was butchered by the news editing team. It jumped from the attack when officers responded to neighbor complaints involving the dogs to a person giving his pit up for adoption due to her not getting along with the owners other dogs. By the time the story was over i was left scratching my head at what just took place. The reporter gave a very biased account about the breed and not owners who dont know what pits are really about.The media again is starting up the usual propoganda campaign towards the breed and those who choose to own them as pets. My APBT Roxy is my best friend. I look forward to coming home after a long day of dealing with work stress and other things. She has given me a bigger purpose. My 12 yr old Son adores her. She is not a mean spirited dog as others would think when looking at her. She is majestic, well mannered and the best thing to happen to me in along time. I will post pictures soon.Hope all of you who are owners of this unqiue breed will continue to educate the masses who still try to label us as bad. Much Love,:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts