Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so we went to walk the dogs tonight took tini and my german short haired pointer chloe (who has issues with other dogs). we got to the park and we whistle to try to get any ones attention if they're out there well we start walking through the park be cause i saw a light that looked like some one was texting in the fenced area that just has an opening not a gate. then out of no where 2 german shepards came out running full speed scared the :poop: outta my wife. so tini see's the dogs right before they came out of the fenced area and hes at the end of his leash snarling and chloe being 14 is slower to react so i had time to turn her around so that i'd get bit instead of her if anything happened. so these german shepards end up just sniffing but tinis still mad as hell so we're trying to keep the gsd's outta our dogs faces so nothing happens and this third dog comes running out. im like seriously? so what felt like 2 minutes later this dude come out with his ipod in and casually asks if they were both females (really? is this the time to ask me what gender my dogs are when you can tell that one of my dog looks like a pit bull?) so he says his 2 big gsds are cool but the female that joined the party late was "the one we gotta watch out for" which i replied same with my dog chloe so this idiot takes the 2 non-aggressive dogs and leaves me with his aggresive female off leash with my aggressive female and asks if i can keep an eye on her all the while tinis 10 ft away snarling and crying because his adrenaline is flowing and he wants some action. then he finally gets his dog. and im just sitting there like really? your gonna let your dogs off leash, listen to your ipod, text your homie, and smoke all the while not keeping an eye on your dogs in a city that has leash laws(which would make you liable for damages)? then we walked down the block and came back saw he was gone worked tini out a little bit and i got a free chuckit stick thing that some one left at the park so i guess i cant really complain. People really need to keep an eye on their dogs.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Id have said something to him and wouldnt have sat there queitly and nicely as you did. Thats some BS right there , I hate people who walk off leash dogs who dont at least listen well enough to the owner to not approach other dogs, let alone this guy knows he has a dog who " we have to watch out for" and walks her offleash if that was the other way around and it was your pitbull you think the guy would have been cool like you were? IM just straight out rude to people like that these days im so sick of off leash dogs running up on me , there is no silent stares from this chick lol.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I would have had a fit. My dogs are not DA, but my GSD will not back down if another dog lunges at him. Keira would probably try to hide-- but she's a scaredy cat in situations like that. We have a leash law here too, so I would not take it lightly if there were aggressive dogs running up to me and mine. I would be taking names at the very least. But then again...my father-in-law is a cop, so lol. :D

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
See thats the dumb:poop: we always talk about. And 3 of them none the less.. Ida been pissed. Tell me thats "the one to look out for" and Ill casually remind you what kind of dog is in my hands.. Get your F-in dog before it ends right here in your hands..

I can relate bro.. just the other day we were runnin a tire down the street and this lady was mowing with her beagle nearby off leash. Pointed at us and watched as we ran by. As soon as we got even with them (150ft away) the beagle ran full sprint right at us and came in aggressively (little dude syndrome) well that ended for him with a snap a whimper and a run away quickly.. all the while the lady is still mowing..watching and mowing..
dumb people....:flush:

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ida been pissed. Tell me thats "the one to look out for" and Ill casually remind you what kind of dog is in my hands.. Get your F-in dog before it ends right here in your hands..
see tini's not the one im worried about the the pointer got less tolerant with age, she went after a st Bernard we rescued ended up with puncture wounds on her neck and shoulders and brushed it off and kept trying to go until my mom tried to break it up and got bit then everything kinda stopped dead in its tracks. even at 14 she still has it in her, but her hips are bad. shes like the old ornery lady on cops that yells and swings at the officers with a cigarette in her hand. i didnt really have time to yell or think about yelling at him first time i've ever really been rushed by a dog with out a fence between me and it. as a general rule of thumb though i try not to yell at intoxicated people it doesnt make anything better(since the park closes at 10 and the cops profile heavily around here, and arent so chill), and they just brush it off. dude was heavily self medicated even his dogs smelled skunky. im not really a cop friendly person and i dont like to get involved with them... there are only a hand few of cool cops around here and most of the ones around here profile, and are buttheads for lack of a better word. my aunts dated a few cops cant say i was to impressed with em. but hey on the brighter side i got to play with the chuck-it today tini loves it and so does chloe :rofl: so atleast something good came from it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts