Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the (new) Iron Mask Show last nite? The last subject/person brought VERY BAD PRESS for the pit bull. He was obviously an inner city dogfighter who admitted (behind his mask of anonymity) that he and his people steel peoples' beloved pets to toss to his pit bulls to 'train' them. "It's just how I make my money" he said. The audience was livid. When the host asked him how we the public could protect ourselves from him - he said to keep your pets in the house and have a shot gun. Said they are fully aware that some owners may have guns and try to shoot at them when they're stealing a dog. He was so cold and detached about it - said he didn't think about (tho he said he could understand) the emotion of people losing their pets. It didn't really address pb-to-pb fighting but mostly focused on the pet-stealing aspect. I was so disappointed as it clearly riled up the audience and did us no good in the PR dept. Wasn't even 'those pit bulls killing eachother" - no sympathy card. It was that bad guy and those bad dogs. :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
thats messed up man, here in chicago theft of apbt is a major problem i have met and talked to many people (including OUTLAW on these forums) who have had their apbt stolen from them. it is sick what people will do to earn a buck, thats why my dogs are never in the yard alone if they are out there i am out there

·
Registered
72 Posts
me and my wife seen that show and i was so pissed off that i was yelling at the tv because its not only that guy but the host wouldnt even stand up for the apbt either all she was worried about was the dogs niko was taking but what about the pitbull even think of him fighting dog or not he was trained into that lifestly he could be able to change the show really sucked:mad:

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
I've never heard of that show, either. Sounds like the guy being interviewed has some empathy issues.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Nerve officially struck!

I haven't seen the show either but God, that sh*t pisses me off. I had a dog stolen from me and used as a bait dog. I hate to even think about it because she wouldn't bite a cheeseburger not to mention another dog. This poor girl would not even defend herself. She used to run away from other dogs if they showed the slightest aggression. Yeah, now my blood pressure is up. I just hope I get the chance to catch some little *sshole in the act some day.

Nope, no smiley for what is going through my mind right now.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I have never seen the show either. But it sounds like we need to start a letter writting campaige to the shows producer.

That is what I'm working on right now. CBS has pi$$$ed me off. Fist Moonlight made a refferance toa vampire bite being like a pitbull Then Shark said the lawery was worse than a pitbull it bite and didn't let go and the last straw tueday night on Cane they used a pitbull to attack the one guy and then made refferance to the attacking pitbull through out the show.:hammer: I'm starting my letters and I'm going to flood the producers and the president and everyone in between.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Mikado if you post up a letter or petition i would be more than happy to sign and get others to sign and/or send something to cbs just let me know what your next step is and i'm on board

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
BullPunk77 said:
Mikado if you post up a letter or petition i would be more than happy to sign and get others to sign and/or send something to cbs just let me know what your next step is and i'm on board
I'm with you guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts