Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Now that is one GORGEOUS bulldog! Look at him! I love him, Christian! Like dog, like owner--- SEXY! Woot woot!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
he is so pretty... well handsome :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that is one GORGEOUS bulldog! Look at him! I love him, Christian! Like dog, like owner--- SEXY! Woot woot!
Aww, thanks mama:) He does have his moments and beats me by a mile in the looks category. Now, if I were Badger would you rub my belly?;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow has he ever grown , very handsome boy. 8 months already? i thought he was alot younger then cali she is 8 months end of this month. gotta stop hoggin him though need to see more pics :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW he is really coming into his own! What a handsome man and his head is really maturing! Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks a ton Lisa!!! Your opinion means alot to me...and Badger. Badger said that besides having the brawn, he has the brains to match, which explains the larger cranium you see LOL:)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow has he ever grown , very handsome boy. 8 months already? i thought he was alot younger then cali she is 8 months end of this month. gotta stop hoggin him though need to see more pics :)
Ha Ha, yeah can't stop father time. The fertilizer is sure working on this pup! I promise not to hog him as much and thanks for the compliments:):)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh..my..FLIPPIN' CLAMS DIPPED IN TARTAR SAUCE!!!! He's gotten sooooo...mature looking! I can't believe what i'm seeing....i need some water xD LOL
Oh T'nisse, you say some of the funniest things:) Mature looking? Yeah he's getting there, ways to go yet but I did catch him trying to shave yesterday and today he asked for the car keys;) Thanks miss sketch-alot:)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WOW he's so big now!!! I can't believe that's the same dog! He's so cute! :)
Same pup and same owner here LOL!!!
He's getting bigger, but he will always seem like a little guy to me, you know? He's approx. 50 pounds and almost 22 inches tall, and still shaped like a snake LOL!!! Thank you so much.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful boy! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Me? or Badger? Ok, I'll assume Badger LOL!!! Thank you very much:)
LOL!! Your to funny..........I was talking about the dog, but I will give you both a cookie :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts