Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
ahhh Love Badgers color! Great pics, looks like he was relaxing and loving it!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Handsome boy!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
He's grown beautifully, Christian. Very nice looking dog.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much Ames, Freddie and Aus!! His color can not be fully appreciated on camera, he almost gets orange in the evening sunlight. He's growing, but still has that lanky stage in him, which I don't think he'll ever quite lose. Just had him weighed at the vet last Friday. He came in at 57 pounds and is just a tad under 23 inches tall at 10 months old, as of Saturday. Good pup for sure, but I got to get him to smile once in awhile:)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I would never have guessed he was 23 inches! I know what you mean about getting him to smile though, mate. Nitro is very much a serious dog. Sometimes I think he takes after me like that. A lot of people miss my humour in real life because I don't smile when I joke around. Or maybe I'm just not funny. Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would never have guessed he was 23 inches! I know what you mean about getting him to smile though, mate. Nitro is very much a serious dog. Sometimes I think he takes after me like that. A lot of people miss my humour in real life because I don't smile when I joke around. Or maybe I'm just not funny. Hmmm.
Yeah, just under 23 inches. Pics may lie, but the measuring tape doesn't LOL! That's Badger...aka "Crazy Legs". Hey, I enjoy your type of humor and I'm the same way. Kind of a cynical humor;) However, I do laugh alot when I hear a good one:)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Christian, he's maturing nicely! I can't believe how much he's grown up! Wish I was close enough to meet him in person. I bet he's even more beautiful in person than he is on camera (although you take some awesome shots of him).

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
That boy's totally has grown since i last saw him. He's gorgeous....more gorgeous then these male models nowadays. LOL
Where have you been? I expected to see pics of him a bit earlier from now...stop disappearing! It makes it harder for me to plot my "Come take Badger boy" plan! MHUWahahahahaaaa!...erm...:D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Christian, look at how much he has grown. I do love his coloring, and I would love to see him in person some day to appreciate that gorgeous red brindle beauty :D Badger ya gotta let dad-guy take more pics of you we love the pics :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats really that lil bitty puppy? he has grown so much already , really handsome boy ;)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bev, Mama, Lisa, T'nisse, Krystal, Tye, FH, and Angel;) thanks for the compliments, I always hope that you have good things to say about Badger and how I'm bringing him along...and all of you haven't dissappointed me. I'm very grateful, and Badger would be also...if he could read what was said, but he's just content with licking his rocks for now LOL. I'll give him a big old hug from all of you and he'll get the idea:)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Wow, I haven't seen Badger in months and he looks so grown up!!! How old is he now, what does he weigh, LOOK AT THEM EARS STILL, lol.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
He has a great stance!! Very proud.
Nice boy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts