Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awe, she's precious - love the face & belly. Can't wait to see her future pics
thank you ill find more pictures i might put on later,shes growing up so fast:(

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
OMG ... what a cute lil pup .. I can tell you now that little one is going to give you issues hehehehe .. Do you know how the pup is bred?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG ... what a cute lil pup .. I can tell you now that little one is going to give you issues hehehehe .. Do you know how the pup is bred?
sad to say no and i think thats were i went wrong after loosing the last one 3 years ago i told u about i just wanted another one all i know is the parents are purebred and one parrent has papers

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww i totally <3 this puppy!!! so freakin cute!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ok just a heads up in order for a dog to be deemed pure bred both parent's need to be registered with a reputable registry like the ADBA/UKC/AKC. If both parent's don't have papers you can't say for sure if the pup/dog is pure bred. A pedigree determines that and will give you a break down of what bloodlines your pup stems from. If the breeder gave you papers for the pup you can fill them out and send them in for your pups pedigree. But without that you will never know if your pup is purebred or not. Looking at your pup I def can say I see the terrier in her. She is very adorable and looks to be very healthy and loved. That is all that matters.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awww i totally <3 this puppy!!! so freakin cute!!!
thanks she is a hanful though,lol,causing a bit of trouble but i love h:roll:er

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok just a heads up in order for a dog to be deemed pure bred both parent's need to be registered with a reputable registry like the ADBA/UKC/AKC. If both parent's don't have papers you can't say for sure if the pup/dog is pure bred. A pedigree determines that and will give you a break down of what bloodlines your pup stems from. If the breeder gave you papers for the pup you can fill them out and send them in for your pups pedigree. But without that you will never know if your pup is purebred or not. Looking at your pup I def can say I see the terrier in her. She is very adorable and looks to be very healthy and loved. That is all that matters.
well she is pure APBT the one parrent has papers the other one was supposed to but she didnt ever register them,but she is not a mixed breed.the people i got her from had bred the dogs for years,but thanks for the info

·
Registered
26 Posts
She is a beauty. Love her!!!!:hug: Can't wait to see her grow up, oh wait yes I can, they grow up WAY TOO fast. I have a 3 1/2 month old who I wish would just stay like this.

What a pretty dog you have papers or not.:clap::clap::woof:

I feel ya on the "into everything" you just got to keep on them ALL THE TIME.:pup::poop::roll:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She is a beauty. Love her!!!!:hug: Can't wait to see her grow up, oh wait yes I can, they grow up WAY TOO fast. I have a 3 1/2 month old who I wish would just stay like this.

What a pretty dog you have papers or not.:clap::clap::woof:
aww thanks shes purebred but no papers,and yes too fast i reamber when she was 5 weeks old seems like it was yesterday,lol:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.