Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She turns a year old tomarrow and I cant think of anything special to do . Anyone got some ideas ? I bought her a toy but forgot to get anything else cause I was in a hurry but she will be getting a new collar ,I feel kinda bad lol .

I will post pics tomarrow but its so crazy how time flys by . Can dogs eat cake ? Im sure I could find a DOG appropriate cake online somewhere :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I make mine banana bread , just use whole wheat flour and cut the sugar out { bananas are sweet anyways} can make carrott cake even too , { not like they get alot , we usually get them a cupcake size portion. They always like fun days out too if you have time nice walks somewhere new or couple of mine like the water so down to the lake for a swim ect .
Happy birthday to Bailey!!!!!
Im sure anything he gets to do with you he will enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I make mine banana bread , just use whole wheat flour and cut the sugar out { bananas are sweet anyways} can make carrott cake even too , { not like they get alot , we usually get them a cupcake size portion. They always like fun days out too if you have time nice walks somewhere new or couple of mine like the water so down to the lake for a swim ect .
Happy birthday to Bailey!!!!!
Im sure anything he gets to do with you he will enjoy!!!!
Okay thanks ! :) Theres hills all around so im going to take her there tomarrow cause she loves it and only been one time . I will make her the cake and she hates water and its really cold here so couldnt do that :( I wanted to make this birthday special but got so caught up in other things that I didnt have time . She loves playing too so I guess I will spend all day with her and play(hopefully it quits raining !) Its rained for 3 days !

I also found one for a Peanut Butter Delight and some cookies too so might make a tiny bit of both , I need 5 cupcakes of it cause I want all the dogs to get one,hers will be better then theres lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
can always ice it with peanut butter , instead of icing :)

I know what you mean about the rain its ben misearble here the last few days , suppose to start getting better and looks like we may have a rain free halloween , Crossing fingers it doesnt change.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can always ice it with peanut butter , instead of icing :)

I know what you mean about the rain its ben misearble here the last few days , suppose to start getting better and looks like we may have a rain free halloween , Crossing fingers it doesnt change.
Okay I will do that,she loves peanut butter .

We had a chance of snow for tonight but none yet . Its only 29 degrees ,so who knows maybe it will,when I took her out today she just sat there shaking .

:rain:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been sick and didnt get to take pictures . I did get one of her with her toy :( I will get newer ones when I get better but I did spend all day with her and even though it rained all day she was happy :) She got treats,3 charms for her collar,2 toys and will get more stuff when I get over this cold !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts