Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya the jolly ball is great our dogs love theres, got the one with the rope had it for about a year now, the rope has seen beeter days but the ball is doing well and strong and is played with daily.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I like the kong ball the best and jolly ball is nice to but mine can break the jolly ball easy.
really? here the kong ball lasts maybe a day I have no luck with them , unless its the kongs you mean those are pretty tough.{ the grenade shaped toy you can stuff?}

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
i perfer bowling balls gives em a nice work out too...

·
Registered
106 Posts
What is that unbreakoball made of? I use Kongs and chuck it balls. kongs last 1 month & tennis or soccer balls that bounce into my yard are gone in 60 secs lol I've had to replace 2 of the kids next door soccer balls haha.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What is that unbreakoball made of? I use Kongs and chuck it balls. kongs last 1 month & tennis or soccer balls that bounce into my yard are gone in 60 secs lol I've had to replace 2 of the kids next door soccer balls haha.
Its made of Non toxic high strengh polyethylene plastic and it has an opening where u can put a treat in it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts