Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who don't yet know, Spock went back to NM with Lisa for a couple months. So in exchange I got Barca! He's gonna chill with me for a bit :D
Barca not wanting to get out of bed.

Barca curled up in the dog chair. I had to move it next to me cause he likes to stay close.

Spock in the ring before winning Best in Show

Crixus with her Ribbons and Trophy. I'll do better picks at some point lol

"I want the hot dog"

"Come on"

Xena with her 2nd place ribbon. She's such a goof.

Scorch and Noodle from the other day. He left the dog chair and his bone to lay by her, so she left her chair and got on the floor with him :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Too cute (Scorch and Noodle)! Spock looks amazing and Barca just looks spoiled lol. Love your entire pack Holly. Thanks for the updates, and Congrats on all the wins!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great job girl!!!! Barca looks like he's gunna have a good time on vacation ;) I just love that boy so much. That last pic is too sweet. Those two are adorable.

·
249 Posts
So cuute!!!!!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oooooh! Congrats on the wins! And those of Barca....ADORABLE! Seeing these it's hard to picture him being the crazy boy we know he is! :)

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
so great! That's a fun trade! lol Xena and the tongue is a riot too. and that last picture of noodle is a freaking riot! They are so cute! Congratulations on all your wins!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx everyone! These dogs all have such great personalities :D

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Thanx everyone! These dogs all have such great personalities :D
Word!!!! You and Lisa both have some amazing animals :) Tempest had me cracking up at that show last year. She had her face smooshed up on the crate so hard XD she was sticking her tongue out so super far trying to lick me. That was so darn cute.

And you know how I feel about Dumae ;) she is such a jewel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.