Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's got many other names, but we took him out today to get him some fresh air, and a good walk, and took some pix of him.... so here he is.

Attachments

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Long time since I've seen a Chihuahua (Hopefully I'm not guessing his breed wrong, not good with little breeds) that wasn't a potato. He looks great!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, you guessed right. His original registration papers (Continental Kennel Club) said Chihuahua.. his breeders are right here in town somewhere, but I never registered him, since we all know about CKC, lol. He's about 1 1/2 yrs old, and despite he only goes out to go potty and for the occasional walk, he's in pretty good shape. He's really a good boy, just not good with small kids (unless they have food or are sleeping), and he's highly reactive to other dogs. He barks, whines and growls when he sees another dog, and if they get close enough, he tries to go at 'em. We're working on it, though. He barks when the wind blows, and I hate that, but it is what it is lol. Thanks for your compliment on him, though.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
There's the big man.. he's got that place on lock down .. he's the king for sure ;)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Sounds like the feisty little guy in my house, my grandmother's Toy Poodle. He's a awesome little dog, I'd love to do sports with him but his structure's so bad. He's also dog reactive little fight starter. He's attacked Alice a few times, she just stood there like "wtf?" growling and moving away. I hate to say it, but it was a bit funny.

Love cool little dogs. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Im glad yall like them cause I swear I've tried to keep every little dog know to man cause of my youngest daughter... I've been threw 6 little dogs and can't get along with any of them.. I gave up..
me X mini wienies = a mess... lmao

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's the big man.. he's got that place on lock down .. he's the king for sure ;)
Ha ha.. little turdknocker that he is... get's on my daggone nerves lol. Roller wants to eat him, and Ice is still unsure whether she's allowed to eat him or not lol.

Sounds like the feisty little guy in my house, my grandmother's Toy Poodle. He's a awesome little dog, I'd love to do sports with him but his structure's so bad. He's also dog reactive little fight starter. He's attacked Alice a few times, she just stood there like "wtf?" growling and moving away. I hate to say it, but it was a bit funny.

Love cool little dogs. :)
Yeah, Ice escaped the kennel today and tried to play with him and he grabbed a mouth full of her lips and she looked at me and whined like the biggest baby ever lol.

Im glad yall like them cause I swear I've tried to keep every little dog know to man cause of my youngest daughter... I've been threw 6 little dogs and can't get along with any of them.. I gave up..
me X mini wienies = a mess... lmao
:rofl: you're crazy girl.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
man.... I would break that dog around my life :) I could NEVER own a wee little pooch :) props!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
At least yours is cute. Mine GF's is a jerk AND she's ugly. LOL!
It's hard work keeping them in shape. Mad props to ya. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Totally adorable. He does look like a tough little guy! The most toned chi I've seen! lol.

My Chi's use to run the household too. They were very social, not your average ankles biters, but very dominate! They use to keep the girls in place.

My Mom moved two hours away several months back, and didn't want to be alone...
Needless to say, she pretty much stole them from me. It went from, "Oh Brandi, just let them come spend the weekend." To.. "Brandi, they love it here with Romeo (her papillon) and the goats. "Just let me keep them!" And I gave in...

I'm not complaining too much. The house is completely quiet now. :)

Not to mention, we were able to open our home to another rescue :) (Ace)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man.... I would break that dog around my life :) I could NEVER own a wee little pooch :) props!
Lol, I hear ya. I don't like small dogs, but the kids love him b/c they can manage him easier than they can the bigger 2 lol. I am trying to rehome him, again. I had placed him once, and he came back. The thread is in VIP. I'm not being very vigilant at finding him a new home this time, though lol.

Really cute!!! :D
Thank you

At least yours is cute. Mine GF's is a jerk AND she's ugly. LOL!
It's hard work keeping them in shape. Mad props to ya. :)
LOL Shanna. The only cute about him is he talks to me, and he's got a slight underbite. I don't really do much to keep him in shape, just monitor how much he eats. He'll only eat a handful of kibble at a time, literally. I don't free feed any of my dogs, so that helps.

Totally adorable. He does look like a tough little guy! The most toned chi I've seen! lol.

My Chi's use to run the household too. They were very social, not your average ankles biters, but very dominate! They use to keep the girls in place.

My Mom moved two hours away several months back, and didn't want to be alone...
Needless to say, she pretty much stole them from me. It went from, "Oh Brandi, just let them come spend the weekend." To.. "Brandi, they love it here with Romeo (her papillon) and the goats. "Just let me keep them!" And I gave in...

I'm not complaining too much. The house is completely quiet now. :)

Not to mention, we were able to open our home to another rescue :) (Ace)
Thanks Brandi! That was so sweet of you to let your mom have your babies! If my mom was closer, I know she'd take this guy, as she loves Chis, and already has a dog that is GSD/Hound mix that looks like my Roller; she'd love having a matched "pair" of dogs lol. People often ask me if my two are related b/c of their color pattern, and I say "Yeah, they're brothers" lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts