Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last weekend we attended a jack russle race... (all the jrt's dominated)

then afterward we could try the fun events, i decided to give bunny a try at the barn hunt :)

they hide pvc pipes around the area between hay bales and the dog has to locate the one with the rat in it.

bunny found the rat in 12 seconds saterday and 8 seconds sunday! not too shabby for her first try at it :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Awww I wanma do that!!!!!! How do you fond an event like that I wanna get killa involved for real

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not sanctioned but... (shhh the adba maybe sactioning it in the future ;) )

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats pretty cool , what was the fastest time that day do you know?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She looked great. Nice to see you back around here. How did the move go that is a long way.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Excellent idea for an event. Looks like she had fun.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the fastest time was our lil jrt hobo... 2 seconds flat :) hes pretty experianced in finding the rat lol.

the move had its epic moments but now everyones all nice and settled in.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Killa is my jrt mix she would be great besides id love to make her a ratter, cheza to if she would take

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh the orginization that put it on was called jrtca :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
wow that looks like alot of fun.. where was that held at? looks like the place in ga where they have the adba show.. cartersville.. i think..lol

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
We had a demo of that at our pet expo last yr. It was alot of fun. Vendetta found her rat pretty quickly we didnt time it but she did better than some to the JR's that were there.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow that looks like alot of fun.. where was that held at? looks like the place in ga where they have the adba show.. cartersville.. i think..lol
yep ur right! it is :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts