Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Well is it an indoor or outdoor dog? I bath my 3 indoor dogs every couple months. They don't get too dirty until It gets nice out and they like rolling in the dirt so then I do once a month

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
You can use baby wipes to get their feet clean. I bath my boy once in the winter he doesn't get dirty or smell too much when he isn't "sweating" lol but ears should be clean and teeth should be brushed.

Sent from Petguide.com App so please excuse the typos

·
Registered
507 Posts
My dog has allergies so her dermatologist recommends a bath every 1 - 2 weeks with a special shampoo. I just throw her in the tub and suds her up.

I use the baby wipes to clean her feet in between and to wipe her butt after poops.

I clean her ears w/ cleaner from her dermatologist every 2 weeks.

Brush her a few times a week.

I also brush her teeth every night or at least 5 X/week w/ dog toothpaste and a finger brush and then I polish them up with a children's electric toothbrush.

Well... you said as clean as possible.

And no I don't have children and yes I am slightly crazy. In my defense she sleeps in my bed under the covers and generally falls asleep with her snout stuck in my face ... (I'm certain there are people crazier than me...:eek:)

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
And no I don't have children and yes I am slightly crazy. In my defense she sleeps in my bed under the covers and generally falls asleep with her snout stuck in my face ... (I'm certain there are people crazier than me...:eek:)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha Cain sleeps the same. His head is normally on my pillow or arm with his face right up next to mine. I have to a pass out quick bc he snores lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts