Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how often should i bathe my pup i do once a week but hear thats too much

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I bathe Loki two to three times a year. Since we switched to TOTW a few years back we've found that he doesn't really get that stinky dog smell as much or as fast.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
hey, what are you doing w/ my Diesel?!? lol

buuut, once every couple months .. depending on how dirty they get.. if they get all muddy they get a bath.. i also use oatmeal or a tea tree shampoo

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes once a week is wayy to often you will wash away those essential oils and do more harm then good, may even see dry flaky skin if too often. We do once every 6weeks -2 months or if needed on rare ocassion if they were real bad outside in the mud might be more often.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey, what are you doing w/ my Diesel?!? lol

buuut, once every couple months .. depending on how dirty they get.. if they get all muddy they get a bath.. i also use oatmeal or a tea tree shampoo
wow that is the first pup i seen that has almost the same markings thats scarry lol well bullett loves water and could find a mud puddle in the sierha desert so he does get muddy but i just bath him like that because what i was told to do with my pure bread mcnabs so i took as every pure bread and was told bullett is pure bread

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you everyone i will stop bathing so often and if any one wants i have a great recipe for [peanut butter traning snacks for dogs and bullett loves them so guess they must be pretty goo smell like peanutvutter cookies

·
Registered
67 Posts
My boy gets bathed whenever he jumps in the tub (He actually likes taking a bath.) Usually I just let him sit in the water and don't use any shampoo or anything. When he gets real dirty from playing we use shampoo. He also loves bubble baths for some reason, he likes to chase the bubbles and dunk his head under water.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Aaaaah that is just so sweet! My boy hates water and the closest he's come to a bath the last couple of months is a dunk in the pool. (Which he hates as well!) He gets me back for that though- he comes to sit on my lap all wet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts