Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would give you all an update on BaWaaJige. He is 6 3/4 mos old. His obedience is coming along nicely as is his hunt training. He is doing about 100yd retrieves, 50yd blind retrieves, he is a natural at casting. This friday we start upland training. I need to get some chuckers from a friend so I can practice alot. We have an upland test in feb and I hope to title him that weekend. 4 tests in two days. He has to flush the bird, be steady at hand, deliever the bird to hand and honor another dogs retrieve.

here he is with Vendetta both are waiting for me to throw their tennis ball( vendetta) and doken duck( BaWaaJige).

Almost forgot he was in another conformation show in Oct and took 2 first place ribbons ( no points he was only 5mos). I would lke to title him in conformation as he would be one of the few field bred goldens to title. The Kennel I got him from has never had a dog go through conforamtion and title I really hope I can make that happen.

Thanks for looking. :D

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
That's great!! Good luck, although you don't need it. I'm sure he'll do great :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
You know how I feel about this boy!!! :D :love:

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
He is getting big! Good job with all the work you're doing with him, very impressive. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Wow! So great and do happy for you! Beautiful pups!

Just wondering why does honoring another dogs Retreive entail? Multiple dogs being sent at the same one for one item? How is it done?

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! So great and do happy for you! Beautiful pups!

Just wondering why does honoring another dogs Retreive entail? Multiple dogs being sent at the same one for one item? How is it done?
Honoring is your dog without any verbal commands sits or stands steady at your side while another dog flushes a bird or has a bird sent for them. I have been working on this with Jige since he was wks old. I would have him stand beside me as I sent a ball out for Vendetta. I also make him sit while Prada has her runs.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Honoring is your dog without any verbal commands sits or stands steady at your side while another dog flushes a bird or has a bird sent for them. I have been working on this with Jige since he was wks old. I would have him stand beside me as I sent a ball out for Vendetta. I also make him sit while Prada has her runs.
Thank you for explaining it! :) He must be so excited when he is waiting for his turn!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BaWaaJIge and I just want to thank all of you for looking at his pictures. Yes he is a big boy. He is about 22" and weighs around 60#.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts