Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I really don't over feed him at all. Imma wait a few months and imma start working him out.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Handsome! I agree though about his weight, he definitely needs to loose some weight :)

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I love seeing the big dog! I think he looks great, but the others have a good point. Let him mature a little more then work off some of that weight. He will turn out REALLY good

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Oh my word!! This boy has really bloomed! I bet the pictures don't even do him justice, do they!? I would have to agree with everyone else though, when the spring hits, just a little hand walking and some good play time and activity should really help him pop! I bet you get all kinds of compliments when you take him out in public.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha yeah I do. He's really good at playing fetch right now. I want him to pull maybe a tire around my yard in a few months. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased my dog when she was 8 weeks old and the seller told me she was a boxer/pitbull mix but, I did not see the parents. She weighed 15 pounds at 8 weeks old and now she is 6 months and weighs 60 pounds and has huge paws. She is all brown like a boxer but, has a black mask and muzzle. Do you think she can be more of a mastiff mix.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Don't take it personal, but lord!!!!!!! Feed him some celery sticks........
I've had these dogs 30plus years, not one of them could live up to their full potential
At that size.......
But I will tell you this I do like to see a 'plump' pup til they are about one year old.......
Feed him 3 cups a day in summer, 6 cups in winter, and in no time
You will have a fine specimen,
Good luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts