Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it been a while since i posted some pics of bear, i managed to snap some new pics of him, He is now 9 months old, my baby is growing into a dog but he will always be a puppy to me :) here are some pics i took

Just cuz i feel like it heres my other dogs :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww. Great pics!!!! Such a handsome boy. My boy just turned 2 and his still my widdle bebe lol :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww I lubs me some Bear, he is gettin so big, I love the one of him on his back sleepin, lol :D

SHiloh is like really mom, pics and the Chi hahaha her shirt is too cute :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awwww. Great pics!!!! Such a handsome boy. My boy just turned 2 and his still my widdle bebe lol :)
Thanks, ya my dogs are all my babies i even talk to them like a baby :D

awww I lubs me some Bear, he is gettin so big, I love the one of him on his back sleepin, lol :D

SHiloh is like really mom, pics and the Chi hahaha her shirt is too cute :D
Thanks i knew u would like these pics :D Roxy got that sweater at petsmart when we went to buy dog food, she came along with bear.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Roxy is rockin that sweater, lol. hahah I love your mixed crew, so awesome :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
awww Roxy is rockin that sweater, lol. hahah I love your mixed crew, so awesome :D
Aww thanks :) Ya i have one more chihuahua her name is bella but shes my moms dog she 6 yrs old i just dont take much pics of her i dont feel like shes my dog for some odd reason, anywho, ya roxy loves her clothes i have to get more dog food so i might take her an buy her a differnt sweater :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I am lovin the purple on her, I bet she would look stellar in red ;) hahaha love the look on her face :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol I am lovin the purple on her, I bet she would look stellar in red ;) hahaha love the look on her face :p
I actual tried red on her she looked really cute in it only problem it was 15 dollars the one i got her was only 5 bucks LOL maybe next time

LOL i showed the pic with her face to a friend an she said it looks like shes swearing at me :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah is exactly what I was thinkin bout her swearin at you :p

hmmm I saw something the other day may have to get it for her if it is still tehre, it wasn't that expensive either :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awwww. im loving roxy!! bear is gorgeous too!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Bear is looking awesome... they grow up so fast! *SIGH*

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts