Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo girl, those Chi's are kickin his butt, lmaooo at the pillow one, looks like my Phoenix shredding anything with stuffing, and the one with his food bowl, I rofl lmaooo at him scratching while you did that :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmaooo girl, those Chi's are kickin his butt, lmaooo at the pillow one, looks like my Phoenix shredding anything with stuffing, and the one with his food bowl, I rofl lmaooo at him scratching while you did that :p
LOL i only have 2 chis the younger one which is roxy she so kicks his butt LMAO. Yes bears a shred master, anything with stuffing its dead.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
He is sooooo cute!! I think it's interesting that at the puppy age, he doesn't look as much like Kane did. Kane was allllll legs and ears up until he hit about 8-9 months; it looks like Bear has more substance to him, lol.

I love those puppy barks and how Roxy totally kicks his butt, lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
anythign with stuffin in my house,e ven the couch cushions at one point have been shredded, I sewed the couch cushions up and they have not been touched since, ahhh gotta love the red heads :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is sooooo cute!! I think it's interesting that at the puppy age, he doesn't look as much like Kane did. Kane was allllll legs and ears up until he hit about 8-9 months; it looks like Bear has more substance to him, lol.

I love those puppy barks and how Roxy totally kicks his butt, lol.
Ya bear respects roxy she thinks shes a big dog in a small suit LOL
O and her toys, no dog can touch them, she that protective of them,

anythign with stuffin in my house,e ven the couch cushions at one point have been shredded, I sewed the couch cushions up and they have not been touched since, ahhh gotta love the red heads :p
LOL ya thats the only thing i let him shred, but toys with stuffing there dead in less then 5 mins,

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah yep I should post the pics of Phoenix shreddin the rommates daughter red teddy bear from some psychoo stalker guy, lmaooo, he had the best time, the get the squeaky out first then all the stuffing and the carcass gets carried around for days, lmaooo

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahah yep I should post the pics of Phoenix shreddin the rommates daughter red teddy bear from some psychoo stalker guy, lmaooo, he had the best time, the get the squeaky out first then all the stuffing and the carcass gets carried around for days, lmaooo
Ya thats exactly what bear dose but when he gets the squeeky out he then wants to play cat an mouse, beacuse he knows i will take it away and he cant have the sqeeky so he likes to test me, that bum, :rofl:

More vids r up in new thread :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha yeah, the "leave it" command came in handy with the squekies, lol ok going to look now, I do love his vids :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.