Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
omg if there was a waterbottle in front of my dog Ashes it would be into pieces! LOL cute videos!
Thanks :D I dont bear have a water bottle, i just wanted to see what he would LOL, I did have a toy for him i paid 2 bucks for. It had a empty water bottle inside fabric, he loved it that he shredded the frabic just to get to the bottle i took the bottle away :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg girl, for real that video of him and the water bottle and the first one, lmaoooo. He is way to cute. I love how Shiloh is all in the back ground, like darn kids :p thanks for sharing :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
omg girl, for real that video of him and the water bottle and the first one, lmaoooo. He is way to cute. I love how Shiloh is all in the back ground, like darn kids :p thanks for sharing :D
Ya shiloh is consider an old man now, hes about 6ish 7 yrs old so he dont play much or bother unless hes in the mood to play he will :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.