they love jumping on the table look at calis muscles in her front leg

these pictures they are showing who has better teeth? LMBO

bear uses them

cali running from bear, she loves playing keep away

i said who's that, an they both stoped to look lol

·
Registered
816 Posts
im not dog expert.....but i think they are in love (unless they are siblings and then i retract said statement)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
There is a dog and a half on your table...wasn't sure if you knew.... ;)

Cute pics.

·
Registered
67 Posts
LoL ... ace pics, showed my daughter and she gave a massive "Awwwww" then said "can you imagine the rackit they're makin" :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL all you hear is growls mostly coming from cali, an when they run around its like a heard of horses an they run so fast they body check the shed, you think they hurt them selves LOL strong dogs

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL they always play bite like that, i love gettin pictures becuase they can pull some funny faces lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
My pup likes to grab my boy by the lips and he runs from her, haha. She also likes to pounce on him while he's sleeping and he whimpers like a fussy kid in the morning time. :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol cali loves to boss bear around an bear looks like a scary dog an she loves to grab his back leg an pull i need to get a pic one time

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
very cute :) I catch some pics of my pup and say the same thing about the teeth. You dont notice til you can a stop action shot but wow, totally makes me aware of the fright people have with an untrained, uncontrolled dog.

Great pics as always :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
right, if they dont give teh dogs rules an boundries an let the dog do as it pleases things can get outta hands,

thank you :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts