Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo Anna, in the second Shiloh is like dude, it's just a chip, eat it, and I wnat the stuffed Spongebob on the night stand int eh first vid :p hahah thanks for sharing, I love me some Bear vids :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmaoooo Anna, in the second Shiloh is like dude, it's just a chip, eat it, and I wnat the stuffed Spongebob on the night stand int eh first vid :p hahah thanks for sharing, I love me some Bear vids :D
LOL hey if u come visit you can have the spongbob :D Ya bear has this ritual thingy before he eats something that dosnt quite smell right to him ex like that chip :rofl: he barks, an runs around, sniffs, shows teeth, puppies

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah for real I was lmaoo when I saw that alright, I am packing soon to come that way, I LOVE spongebob you would laugh if you saw my collection, matter of fact I am wearing spongebob sleep pants right now :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah for real I was lmaoo when I saw that alright, I am packing soon to come that way, I LOVE spongebob you would laugh if you saw my collection, matter of fact I am wearing spongebob sleep pants right now :p
AWWW. my collection is stuffed animals, i have webkinz and beanie babies, and just suffed dogs LOL, well i will keep spongebob safe for you, hes yours.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
SCORE!!!! I actually collect, Spongebob, any thing with unicorns, horse, pegasus, MLP, Hello Kitty, Rainbow Brite and the Carebears and Smurfs, I also just got myself a G.I. Joe shirt for x-mas :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SCORE!!!! I actually collect, Spongebob, any thing with unicorns, horse, pegasus, MLP, Hello Kitty, Rainbow Brite and the Carebears and Smurfs, I also just got myself a G.I. Joe shirt for x-mas :p
awsome:thumbsup: i also collect candles, anything animal related, i have books about dogs, and i LOVE dog whisperer so i have all his books and all his seasons so far :D ( vids r coming of bear again :rofl:)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol candles are awesome, and I like CM sometimes, he is a good guy, lol. woo hoo more vids of Bear :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts