Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL i love how bear reacts to certain things, its as if this toy has come to take over his yard and he trying to scare it off or is he scared himself :rofl:

After that hard work of telling the dog off, he thinks he did a great job an time to relax. He did laps around the yard too and more barking an more laps which my camera died so i didnt get those

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Too cute!!! Keira is funny about anything new... Especially if it look like an animal. She always approaches excitedly, tries to encourage the toy to play, then runs like crazy-- if it doesn't chase her, then she'll pick it up and play with it, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too cute!!! Keira is funny about anything new... Especially if it look like an animal. She always approaches excitedly, tries to encourage the toy to play, then runs like crazy-- if it doesn't chase her, then she'll pick it up and play with it, lol.
LOL that must look soo cute and funny at the same time, would love to see a vid if u get the chance to get one, :D

hahaha would love to meet him one day, he is one of my faveson here, I do love to see his silly antics :p
LOL well if u come down to ontario, let me know, i still have that spongbob u wanted :rofl: here waiting for ya :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.