And bear the day he turned 8 months old on Jan 13th 2011

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Cute Pictures :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
He looks so handsome! :D Where can I get a dog like him? ;)

Now, how long will that raccoon toy remain full of stuffing, lol?? I always have to give Kane the ones without stuffing, otherwise he'll have all the stuffing out of it within the first 5 mins of getting it. :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He looks so handsome! :D Where can I get a dog like him? ;)

Now, how long will that raccoon toy remain full of stuffing, lol?? I always have to give Kane the ones without stuffing, otherwise he'll have all the stuffing out of it within the first 5 mins of getting it. :p
This toy has no stuffing thats the good part, the whole body is a roll of sqeeky not stuffing other wise that **** is history :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Ah, but you see, the only thing Kane likes taking out more than the stuffing, is the squeakers!! :rofl::rofl: I can't buy anything with squeakers in it either, because I really think he views it as his mission to pick and pick at the toy until he gets the squeaker out, lol.

*bows to you and Bear* But may your raccoon remain squeakerful and provide endless days of squeaker-filled enjoyment.

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah, but you see, the only thing Kane likes taking out more than the stuffing, is the squeakers!! :rofl::rofl: I can't buy anything with squeakers in it either, because I really think he views it as his mission to pick and pick at the toy until he gets the squeaker out, lol.

*bows to you and Bear* But may your raccoon remain squeakerful and provide endless days of squeaker-filled enjoyment.

:rofl:
LMAO, bear has already started to ripe the raccoon on the top an made a ripe, he got in trouble for it an when he tries to pick at it i just tell him hey u kno better an he stops right away an sqeeks the ****.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Bear and Kane sound like my boys, Penny was the only one who would keep hers intact, lmaooo. I am rofl @ Roxy in that third pic, like her, her you forgot me :p Great pics :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahah Bear and Kane sound like my boys, Penny was the only one who would keep hers intact, lmaooo. I am rofl @ Roxy in that third pic, like her, her you forgot me :p Great pics :D
LMAO like i said she has to follow me everywhere. It was cold out so if she did come out she want back in the min she steps out.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah is like my boys and rain :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts