Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's everyone's favorite Beagle and retarded Labraderp. Excuse how fat Beau is in these, he has a water gut and yes Takoda is really really dirty but oh well and I think she looks quite nice for a Labraderp!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Takoda looks almost too thin in some of the pictures, though im assuming it was the lighting vs her being under weight? Seemed like more rib vs definition was being shown. I know last time you posted she looked pretty good so i guess just odd lighting catching.

Beagle looks fantastic though! Looks like a healthy group.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Takoda looks almost too thin in some of the pictures, though im assuming it was the lighting vs her being under weight? Seemed like more rib vs definition was being shown. I know last time you posted she looked pretty good so i guess just odd lighting catching.

Beagle looks fantastic though! Looks like a healthy group.
She's eating 3 cups of food a day and it's a puppy food as well for the higher fat for bulking up for winter....so we'll say it's odd lighting :hammer:

And thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.