Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Beaufort SC! Boogie is my PR bred UKC/ABKC 100% RE American Bully I received as a bday gift from my wife on Dec 28th. He was purchased from a UKC registered breeder, who is also Actice Duty military, Marquis @ International Pitbull Kennel in Jacksonville FL. Me, I am a 28 y/o Staff Sergeant in the US Marine Corps originally from Tampa FL and my wife, also a Staff Sergeant, is originally from San Antonio TX. Boogie lives a disciplined life with his roommate, my AKC Blk/Tan Dapple Dachsund named Tebow (GO GATORS) and my 2 human offspring, 7yo daughter and 3yo son.

I refer to his color as "Blue Fawn Brindle" ... But it is very unique to me, what would you all refer to it as? ... Just wondering!

Thanks guys/gals for all the help so far and to come

-Luke

5 wks (his bday is Nov 1st 2011)

6 weeks

9 weeks

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He is a cool looking lil dude. I saw a pic of him and thought.the same thing. Would you call him. I thought the same. H e is nice looking though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, he is the best puppy I have ever been around. I couldn't ask for anything else from him... Yea, I have heard some crazy suggestions from people on his color, like "fawn reverse blue brindle" "buckskin brindle" even heard "tiger buck." but I think tiger buck is an old school Oklahoma gamedog title so idk

Oh well, he's my Boogie

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is gorgeous I love the color, im no expert on colors but my guess would be fawn brindle. really pretty .

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Love me a tiger dog!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is gorgeous I love the color, im no expert on colors but my guess would be fawn brindle. really pretty .
That was my first inkling as well. But i swear in the daylight he has a blueish gray haze like a blue fawn... Idk, color is just color!

Love me a tiger dog!

Welcome to the forum!
Lol I've heard that too! Are you just referring to tiger-like striping? Like a "diluted brindling" almost?

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
That was my first inkling as well. But i swear in the daylight he has a blueish gray haze like a blue fawn... Idk, color is just color!

Lol I've heard that too! Are you just referring to tiger-like striping? Like a "diluted brindling" almost?
Yup, he's definitely brindle. That's my favorite brindle color, that orange-ish base coat with the bridling.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ya i can see blue fawn , his nose looks blue for sure . Really pretty brindle color though, its different .

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Cute pup!
My husband is a prior active duty Marine who was stationed at the air station in Beaufort SC.I used to love going over to the island to go to the commissary.
Thank you for everything you and your wife do!!:clap:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boogie's Ped

'PR' M&M RAZORSEDGE BLUE BOOGIE - Pedigree

I received my UKC papers and pedigrees for Boogie today! I have loaded them to BullyPedia.net for everyones viewing... Let me know what you think! Thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts