Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little guy was actually dumped at a local vets office after hours (sadly not a surprising thing) he is about 12 weeks old.
He is ALL Pit Bull awesomeness! He loves his rope toy, and it actually keeps this little mouther from chewing on you.
He spent the morning running crazy zoomies through my office, only taking a break for a bit of tug-o-war, and occasionally a moment for me to give pets and teaching time to stop the biting.
Super quick learner, "if i bite, she doesn't pet me???" :)
i wish i would have had my video going to show his "okay, i done" moments where he just went from standng to lying down in a not so gracefull motion.

i am on the rampage to keep this little guy safe from our new supervisor who, in the best way to put it, "is not a not bull fan". She sees his biting/mouthing as a reason to put him down. I see it as a reason for an experiensed family to adopt him.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
All I can say is she needs some education! As for the pup, hope he finds a forever home quickly and you can get that mouthiness redirected even quicker. He's adorable and I hope he survives the shelter.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
fingers crossed for that pup, sucks when they are teething and probably had nothing to help with that until you got him a toy. so cute!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE!!
"Vito"(he just made me think little gangster) Was Adopted!! His new mom is a first time pit bull owner but has no children and is looking for a full time companion. AND our volunteer who is a local dog trainer has given her a lifetime training certificate! They will be starting puppy training in the home and will move to group classes as soon as Vito's vaccines are UTD. Our trainer works alot with bully breeds and is able to handle them with just a strong personality and positive reinforcement.
Vito's new mom was so excited to to learn how to make this little cutie a breed ambasador, I think they will make a great pair.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
that's awesome, hes a super cute pup. i like the gangster name lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
YAY! That's great news. So proud to hear he got a new forever home. Please keep us updated if you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts