Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Definitely been a long time since I've posted any updates of my boys. Here are couple pictures. I don't have a camera anymore. It decided to stop working for whatever reason. So its really hard to get a decent picture with my slow iPhone.. lol

Anyway, pictures!

Bud man showing off his favorite toy. Every time we come home, the first thing he does is grab his favorite toy at the moment, and prance around with it in his mouth. He's so silly. He will be 3 years old in July.. I can't believe how time has gone by so quickly already! He's already got a touch of gray in his muzzle.. so sad!

Here's Bonez, at 14 months old. He weighed in at 154 lbs. on his 14 month birthday. He seems to be on the smaller side for a male English Mastiff.. which I'm ok with, because 150+ lbs. of dog is a LOT! haha but he does still have another couple years left of growing.. he'll probably top out at 170'ish. His mom and dad were 185'ish at 18-20 months.

Cheers,
Adrian

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Awesome pics! Welcome back! My best friend has an English mastiff, st Bernard and a husky. His mastiff (minie) is a lovebug.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hugs) OMG it's been way too long man!!! The boys are looking great. Holy cow Bonez got huge!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I was wondering yall have been!

I miss seeing pictures of your crew.

Man Bonez has really gotten BIG since the last time I've seen him. Definitely a handsome man!

Bud is looking great also :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome back!! Bonez is huge!!! Bud is handsome as ever! :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Welcome back Adrian! Good to see Bud and Bonez... where's BIG though!? You seem to have left him out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts