Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
really great pics , where you live? no mountains anywhere im so not used to that, looks like you could see forever :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ahh , im in the middle of muntains lol every direction is blocked, would be cool to look forever with nothing blocking the way, or i should correct myslef lol mountains in every direction except where its ocean lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
great pics Adrian, I know my son was tellin me about all the snow they got up there, we got like an inch :p Great pics, I love the ones ofyour fawn & white girl jumpin up in the truck, lol, the b/f and I were lookin at these and he said blue clear day, snow on the ground only in TX, lol

btw, where did you get that harness thing she is wearing?? I reallyl ike that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great pics Adrian, I know my son was tellin me about all the snow they got up there, we got like an inch :p Great pics, I love the ones ofyour fawn & white girl jumpin up in the truck, lol, the b/f and I were lookin at these and he said blue clear day, snow on the ground only in TX, lol

btw, where did you get that harness thing she is wearing?? I reallyl ike that.
Thanks :D Yep. I say it's "weather modification" that's going on, this snow just wasn't normal. I bought the harness at PetSmart, it's a KONG.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Score, thank you so much, I may have to check into one of those :D

and lol @ weather modification :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts