Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share some pics from the last month or so...thanks for looking!!

Pacino and Princess out for a night time walk at the school...with their glowing eyes...lol...

Benny Blanco...gettin big...and actin a fool at the school cause he wanted to go play with the kids...he was about 7 months at the time...and was filthy by the way hahah...he's normally white...lol

Pacino sporting his new collar we got him at the Atomic Dogg show in Austin

Me and Princess just hangin out in the back of the truck...

A couple pics of the EE booth at the show...

Thanks again for looking...

Reactions: Black Rabbit

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
Great pics. I love the second one it looks like Princess is giving him a kiss :)
I'm lovin the boys too Benny boy is gettin huge OMG, and looking way good he's a buff pup :) And Pacino is looking great as always. I love that collar on him it looks great!!!!

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good as always :thumbsup: I do have to say, I have a soft spot for Benny though hehe
lol....thanks lg...he's a lil bit of a handfull lol...but i do like the way he's filling out...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm... me likey that last pic! :) Very nice! All the dogs are looking great!
lol...i like also...ahahaah

I heart Pacino! All are looking really good though. :)
Pacino...is my fave if i were judging solely off of looks...hes a real gentle one too tho...so that means alot...darn old man pacino hahaha

Great pics. I love the second one it looks like Princess is giving him a kiss :)
I'm lovin the boys too Benny boy is gettin huge OMG, and looking way good he's a buff pup :) And Pacino is looking great as always. I love that collar on him it looks great!!!!
Princess is filling out very nicely...and she is definitley the PRINCESS of the group...she is soooo well mannered...a step above ANY dog i've ever been privledged enough to own...lol...

Thanks for commenting guys....

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@sadie
thats only a small part hahaha...but don't get me wrong...it is definitley an added bonus hahaha...
doggies 1st...women 2nd...but a close 2nd...jkjk
missed u friend and ur crazy humor lol

· Registered
73 Posts
@sadie
thats only a small part hahaha...but don't get me wrong...it is definitley an added bonus hahaha...
doggies 1st...women 2nd...but a close 2nd...jkjk
missed u friend and ur crazy humor lol
ha thats funny, i live just outside of austin, i didnt go to that show but i know the girl in the red shirt with the short shorts. i had no idea she was a model though lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.