Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd share some before/after pictures of Karma for her weight loss, conditioning, and demodex treatment. We've still got a long way to go but she's come so far already. She is between 15 and 16 months old now and all weight loss/condition has been achieved through sensible diet and light exercise. She has been a joy to have in the month and a half I've had her and I am so gifted to have her as a part of my life.

She still has a very thin coat and sores on her hocks/vulva/chest, but her last skin scrape was negative. We are doing another scrape at the end of the week to confirm, and then it will just be up to encouraging her hair to come back in while keeping her constant skin infections at bay.

I already have her weight pull harness colors and maker picked out, have talked to her over the phone and I'm very excited to get started with training once we get her harness ordered! It was suggested to me that we should wait on ordering just yet because her growth may have been stunted by her poor health and now that most of it has cleared up she may experience a growth spurt. I think her chest may still deepen a bit, but it's so hard to tell at this point, so we are going to wait a little while and order once she's at her ideal weight.

Sorry for all of the blabbing here are the pics!

BeforeThe day she was pulled from the shelter and put into a foster home

The day she came home with me

Chunky girl

After
Taken today

Sorry for the poor quality, but I was trying to get a picture of her standing sideways and she was being goofy

And just for laughs, a picture of her with my other dog from a week ago. This is Karma sitting on her favorite chair watching TV. (this was a one time thing and I took a picture and then made her move, Stinger never even moved from his spot, he's such a good dog)

Thanks for letting me share,
Jess

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha thats last picture is so great! Good looking pup!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow looking really good, love that last pic where he is sitting on the other dog lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
She looks great, your really doing a great job with her :hug:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is gorgeous!! Love her sitting on the other dog LOL!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Great job. Shes coming along nicely.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
she's gorgeous.. really muscular

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
she nlooks more and more like a dogo every time i see her, as said before stunning girl, she really is beautiful

1 - 11 of 11 Posts