Go Pitbull Forums banner

Beginning signs of dog aggression? Or..? Help please! (long read)

5K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Carriana 
We had a problem tonight. We own 3 pitbulls. The female is very docile. The older one,3 years seems to be the alph male. The puppy, just turned one year, has not been neutered yet. This week we're getting it done. My boyfriend was about to take out the puppy and the alpha dog attacked him. My friend got them apart and pulled the puppy( he's huge ) into the bedroom while thinking the alps dog was going to bust the door down. He called me and said I'm trapped in here now. I said tie the puppy to the bed do he can't rush out. The my friend opened the door and the alpha bit his arm while he was trying to get him in the bathroom so he could seperate the dogs. The puppy needed to go out. He's has dogs and many pit bulls for 20 years and never gotten bitten except breaking up a fight. Do you think that the testosterone from the puppy could be aggravating the alpha dog? What causes this aggression?If my boyfriend hadn't had his coat on it would have been much worse. He should have gotten stitches but you know men. Any suggestions or comments I would appreciate. Donna
It's probably best if you start your own thread. More people will be able to see it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.