Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little pup was very dominate though,shouldn't have had it out around other dogs.

She kept making excuses for it. Beia managed to make friends though,and Bruno played nice till the pup went after him,so Bruno went back to the car for a bit.

But here are some pics :3

Car ride to the park! Not very exciting.

I wanna go play now!

Waiting for cookies.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww he is a cutie little guy though, lovi nhis rep for the Cowboys :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
They look like they were made for each other.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She was a cute little thing...I think Cloe was her name,but that could have been the lab.

Beia's best friend was this cute little Pekineses pup.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
cute, i'm loven the pics lately keep it up!!!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do :3

That pup was so cute,but will have extreme DA,if she doesn't watch it close.
Very people friendly,so no issues there,told her about this site,not sure if she will check it or not.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Cute pup. She looks a lot like Brutus, one of our American Bulldog pups from Mack and M.J.'s litter :) So super cute :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah thank you I stand corrected, I am old and wear glasses, tahnk you for poiting that out, would be WAYYYYYY better if it was the BOYS!!!!! lmaoo j/k... well yeah I am :D still a cute pic :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
dog park? So CUTE!!! Beia is so cute and bruno is SO handsome :) way for repin GP to people who need alil common sence. Some are willing to learn some know to much to sponge up all the good info :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not really a dog park. It's a little place called Reber Ranch. They have 2 small fenced in areas where card members can go and let their dogs run,there's a limit to how many can be in there at a time.

So I can't really call it a dog park.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
they are cuties:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts