Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is finally loosing her puppy teeth! Her front ones are loose and bleeding..Hoping to get one before she swallows them all. LOL~
Noticed it today at puppy playtime,when she started foaming at the mouth and acting weird,so I checked and sure enough,one was gone,and the other was wiggling.
Anyone else manage to get any of their dogs puppy teeth?

ps: Bruno cut up his paw again..Aish crazy dog.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Lol. I never found any just noticed the double row of teeth and then as I contiued checking, the old ones just slowly started disappearing... Into his tummy I'm sure... Like everything else!

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Haha, I remember when Spazz and I were going for a walk she all a sudden spit a tooth out. I laughed so hard! she rememinded me of someone who was punched in the face and spit out their tooth. xD I still have all her baby teeth. Bogart looses his, either he swallows or they are in the carpet r lost in the gravel in the run.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Whatever u do Katie- no pliars!!! And no tyin a string around the tooth and attachin it to the door! Lmao

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I actually saved one of Whitman's canines. It's in the desk right now :)

I remember when his molars were coming in, that's when the bleeding was worse. He was chewing on his rope and it was all red and he had a lot of blood in his mouth.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I saved one of Ashes only cuz we were playing ball and when she handed me the ball there came the tooth as well lol :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts