Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to work the other night while my mom was staying with Kandi and my son. I came home and took my contacts out. I reached to where I had laid my glasses (it was dark but I could feel something wasn't right) and I realized I am going to be blind for a few weeks. YAY!!! Thanks Kandi!!! I can't wear contacts often they irritate my eyes, but this is what my glasses looked like before I trashed them... One of the lenses is still missing.. HMMM lol.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Oh no!! I almost had that happen to me once, by one of my foster pups. I still have a couple of tiny teeth marks from where Bane's puppy teeth got them ;) I remember to warn his adoptive parents about his obsession with glasses when they came to get him, lol.
Keira picked mine up once, before I crate trained her. But luckily I caught her!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I need to replace a pair of glasses every couple of months, what happens is I drop them, then step on them because I can't see them.
I can't wear contacts either. Apparently I am a very ' visual' thinker', if there is such a thing..If the world is blurry...I'm not at my best.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny thing! They were not even reachable (or I didn't think they were) for her to grab them.... *sigh* puppies do some mysterious body moves to get what they want. lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
I left a pair of sunglasses on the end table and yeah Luna had them destroyed!!! It sucked cause I had this awesome pair, went to Florida and sat on them. Took me like 2 months to find a pair i liked again and then Luna decided to eat them!!! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts