Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TURN up your volume!! You have to see.....I mean hear this :rofl: WATCH BELLA'S TONGUE! Everytime I squeak her toy she sticks it out LMAO!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I love bella, but I don't get the headline, lol. She didn't make a peep that I could hear! lol

beautiful girl as always, love how she could care less about your cat :) and I have the same tiles in my kitchen, lol. funny.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I love bella, but I don't get the headline, lol. She didn't make a peep that I could hear! lol

beautiful girl as always, love how she could care less about your cat :) and I have the same tiles in my kitchen, lol. funny.
I wish when you edit on here people can't access the thread until it's done!! UGH! Listen to it again and turn your volume up :hammer: It is sooo funny! Everytime I squeak her toy she sticks out her tongue! :rofl: Stupid computer!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
bahahahaha thats a freaking roit!!! Its perfect!! I see what you are talking about now, my bad :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bahahahaha thats a freaking roit!!! Its perfect!! I see what you are talking about now, my bad :)
I had to re-upload it to youtube again because the first upload lost volume for some reason and by 14 seconds in you heard nothing! Unfortunately it took like 5 minutes to do it after I already posted the thread! I was so mad :hammer:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I call Bella the cat whisperer in my neighborhood LOL! All the outdoor kitty's come up to her and she nuzzles there heads and then makes a B-line to kill a squirrel, rabbit, chipmunk, or any other little wild game out there lol! She is a funny girl. She does aggravate my Kona girl though but Kona takes no :poop: from her and stands her ground ;) otherwise they get along great. My cat rubs all over her face and head lol!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! Y'all are no fun! I figured you would get some laughs out of this for sure and I got two replies?? Or is this place dead lately? Geez .....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts