Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the dog park.

i know, i know. i would first like to say: she's a 5/6 month old puppy still focused on playtime and i don't recommend the dog park to anyone on GP. i know a few people from GP that do take their dogs and just don't advertise it, so let's not turn this into one of those threads. if anyone wants to discuss dog parks, post your opinions here ---> http://www.gopitbull.com/do-yourself/4269-so-your-thinking-about-dog-park.html

anyways....she made a cute little friend today. she is a 5 month old bulldog and i was in love. :love2:

don't mind my dad. he was hanging out with us today. lol...

there was also a great dane PUPPY who was almost as tall as me. bella loved following him around and being nosey.

·
Registered
962 Posts
that video is too cute!! Bella plays leapfrog! and then when the lil bull dog goes turtle on its back, hard to hold back the laughs and the awwwwssss!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That was cute. As long as you were comfortable being there then that is all that matters....well right now anyways. Cute pictures thanks for sharing. :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that video is too cute!! Bella plays leapfrog! and then when the lil bull dog goes turtle on its back, hard to hold back the laughs and the awwwwssss!!
lol she gets SO excited to play with them she doesn't know what to do with herself.

That was cute. As long as you were comfortable being there then that is all that matters....well right now anyways. Cute pictures thanks for sharing. :D
yeah, i'm just enjoying this puppy stage while it lasts. she loves everything right now and is very submissive/in her own little world. if only it would last. :pup:

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Yea I know what you mean. Some of these dogs are like that their whole lives....I haven't see it but I have heard stories.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I'm on my ps3 right now so dont want to take the time to watch the video but the EB pup is precious and bella following the great dane puppy around was too cute!! theres an older female great dane that goes to our park that kane just adores. shes been great about gently teaching him doggy manners. :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I thought about taking Beia to one,for socializing...But I don't trust ours. Filthy and over run with out of control packs.
So I take her to puppy playtime at Petco.
Your park looks decent though.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought about taking Beia to one,for socializing...But I don't trust ours. Filthy and over run with out of control packs.
So I take her to puppy playtime at Petco.
Your park looks decent though.
this one isn't too nice, but it's HUGE. it's a lot of regulars and the dogs are well-behaved. there are 2 or 3 dogs who i don't want bella to play with so when i see those people arrive, i always leave. i didn't know they had puppy play time at petco. i wonder if they have it here.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Dee, I didn't watch the whole video but I LOVE Bella's ears standing up all perked, tooo funny ad the EB pup, wayyyy to cute, just too much cuteness, lol. And is that a red Dobe I see with that white Great Dane puppy?? OMG the Dane, Phoenix has a GD g/f, lol, her name is Mipsy, lol. She is a mantle. Thanks for sharing, and I too am not a fan of dog parks but you know everything about them, have done your research so have fun while you can :D

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
hahaha great video..that was funny how they played 2gether..whoa that great dane is HUGE!

Reactions: mcmlxxxvii

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great video and pics! I must have that Great Dane! OMG that dog is HUGE and absolutely stunning! Was he white or fawn, it is hard to tell in that sunlight. I can't believe that is a puppy.... Where is this park again? Must steal GD puppy.
JK
Anyway, she looked like she had a blast. Enjoy the this age they grow up too fast! Thank you for sharing!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I think most petco's have them. I take her to this one,cause the girl running it knows what she's doing.
She also trained Bruno. She is very good with dogs,and loves pit bulls. She knows a ton about them,and wants her next dog to be one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts