Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the benefits of keeping in touch with the folks who have your puppies is you can help them out when they are in a jam. One of the owners of one of our puppies just found out he has lung cancer. Fortunately our extended family (who also has our puppies) can pitch in to help too. It was good to see the puppy all grown up now...she is beautiful...am just sorry it was under these circumstances. For those of you who send up prayers, we sure would appreciate it for him and his family.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i agree... weve took back many puppies due to bad circumstances... we are praying for them !! :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
One of the benefits of keeping in touch with the folks who have your puppies is you can help them out when they are in a jam. One of the owners of one of our puppies just found out he has lung cancer. Fortunately our extended family (who also has our puppies) can pitch in to help too. It was good to see the puppy all grown up now...she is beautiful...am just sorry it was under these circumstances. For those of you who send up prayers, we sure would appreciate it for him and his family.
That's definitely true, the breeder i got Lily from has been very helpful from the get go.

Sorry to hear, sending prayers their way. You were definitely helpful when I found out about my cousin who is now cancer free. It's a long tough road but I'm sure he'll make it through.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
How horrible! Sending healing thoughts. One of my husband's co-workers just found out he has lung cancer and my mother's aunt just found out she has pancreatic cancer. Cancer is a *****!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I appreciate it and so do they...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts