Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some shots today after our walk :)

Looking mastiffish on this pic lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
HE is so handsome! Dave is Bernie a bullmastiff of a pit?? For some reason he throws me off LOL!! I can usually tell the difference between the two :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very handsome boy , his head looks huge lol he looks like such a mush ball perfect for cuddlin :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Lookin good man.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Bernie is looking good, David!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HE is so handsome! Dave is Bernie a bullmastiff of a pit?? For some reason he throws me off LOL!! I can usually tell the difference between the two :D
I awful with mathematics but he is basically 75% American Bully and the rest is ukc petbull lol no mastiff on his pedigree but I know there was some paper hanging in his pedigree because he is like a mini mastiff lol his head, loose skin, he is pretty long and just his build. Also at night he turns into a watch dog haha thank you for the comments by the way :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very handsome boy , his head looks huge lol he looks like such a mush ball perfect for cuddlin :)
Thank you he is alright to cuddle with but he has too be tired because he licks too much when he is not >: ( lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Eric and yeah Jimmy I'm looking forward to may 7th I'm a little nervous because I want the boys to play nice. I had two intact males he grew up with over the other day I posted the video on another thread and he did awesome. They weren't Bully type dogs though so I am hoping him and onyx just play chase as well :) if not well walk them down to exhaustion lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts