Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a few shots of my boy wearing his new harness. I highly recommend this harness.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :) he pulled that tire and chain like it was paper. The quality and fit of the harness is extremely impressive.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I think it looks wonderful, and so does Bernie!! Great color choices too!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks orange is his favorite color lol

Here is a quick demo :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I like it! I need one! Where did you get it? I have one like the other stillwater one you have. It's time to upgrade lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he looks right at home in his superman suite. nice choice my brother

with onyx harness i have to have a second person in back. sometimes he tries to go all out sprint, have to give commands and applyy brakes like santa pitbull
He'll get the hang bro, you gotta work on short distances first and then work your way to longer distances :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like it! I need one! Where did you get it? I have one like the other stillwater one you have. It's time to upgrade lol.
Google brown dog design Missy is excellent. She will make it for perfect with excellent quality and even better price!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
he is familiar with go and wait so i think that will be the best command words for him. bernie may be a single person practice. once onyx gets harnessed up and a door opens he is like getting launched from a cannon, he wants to go. it takes me latching the weighted chain on while he is handled by my daughter. my daughter will give small commands as i steady the pace. like you said dave onyx just needs more time. weather here is not helping either lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a good thing he is happy when he has the harness on though. It's a very good thing :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
That is nice I just measured Dooney for A harness I was going to use Brown design too. Know that I've seen how nice it looks on your boy I most deafeningly will be ordering one when we get back home. I just wish I could put my hands on one first the last harness I got looked nice but when I got it felt flimsy. I like the ones I have seen made by them tough. YOu made a good choice. Your boy looks great.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Looks great!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is nice I just measured Dooney for A harness I was going to use Brown design too. Know that I've seen how nice it looks on your boy I most deafeningly will be ordering one when we get back home. I just wish I could put my hands on one first the last harness I got looked nice but when I got it felt flimsy. I like the ones I have seen made by them tough. YOu made a good choice. Your boy looks great.
Thank you :) brown dog harnesses are for competition so you will be set with one of these. The fit is perfect too!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Bernie looks great, I haven't ever ordered from Missy, but the harnesses look great :D Go Bernie Go :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys, I also ordered a walking harness with the same design so he can get used to pulling with his front legs. I am almost sure that the stillwater working harness restricted his movement and only allowed to build his back end.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I also wanted to share his cousin tracker he is registered with the adba
But this dog has amstaff written all over it. I have never met such a powerful dog in my life. I have no doubts that this dog could title in weight pulling without even trying.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts