Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone else purchases chews from bestbullysticks dot com and what you think ? I find they have reasonable pricing for bones.. I purchased a 10 pack of the "mega lamb bone for dogs" @ 17.36 and a "big bag of dog bones" for $12.99 and received a HUGE cow femur bone, a knuckle, a marrow bone and some other type of bone for 12.99.. I've purchased some antlers in the past but this package I bought was a lot cheaper and seems like I received a lot of bones/chews for $38 total with shipping.

Here is my pup at about 1 1/2 years enjoying his nom nom nom bone. :woof:

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Nice! I grabbed some bully sticks but they last my boy like 3 minutes and if I get the ginormous ones he gets a bad belly from having too much. Antler I got was from some antler place online. He still has that lol different animals have stronger antlers too so if depends deer elk etc.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
588 Posts
Elk antlers are definitely softer than deer antlers.
x2.

Gave my boy a piece of an elk antler one time, it was chewed to messy bits all over my damn floor within 1 week.

The equivalent sized deer antler lasted a month an a half. Deer antlers are the way to go if you can afford it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The antlers we get for our dog we either find the sheds in the woods or we cut the horns off the deer we harvest. Nothing special. I have noticed the ones you can get at petsmart they dull the tips down some and im sure they wash them. But I just dont see paying $15 or more for something I can get out of my backyard. (I know not everyone can do that) you could try esty or ebay for bulk orders of deer antlers and still save $$, I wouldnt buy the white chalky looking ones (they tend to splinter) the fresh looking ones do way better.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts