1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
ive heard really good things about blue buffalo

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I have had my girl on Blue Buffalo and have seen great results. I tried taste of the wild and it made her poop to much and her stool was kind of soft. Plus her coat wasn't as good being on it. You are going to get twenty different opinions when asking a question like this so basically you have to find what works best for your dog. Raw is great but time consuming for some. It's not as simple as just throwing your dog a couple of chicken legs. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Blue Baffelo?? Don't know if it is avaible in Holland.
Okay...didn't realize you are from another country :) You may want to look and see what you may have in your pet stores there.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Blue Baffelo?? Don't know if it is avaible in Holland.
we own alot of dogs so raw isnt an option.... we currently feed diamond so if blue buffalo isnt available my dogs do real good with diamond... all dogs are diff though :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
We feed different foods.. right now it's TOTW.. and Indie does great on it, with good quality stools, and a nice shiny coat. Different dogs do well on different foods. I know of some dogs that can live their entire lives on Ol'roy, and have nice stools, and a nice coat. Not recommending it, but it happens! :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dont they have even more strict laws and regulations regarding what they can feed and administer to live stock in Europe? I would say Raw is an even better sounding idea if thats true. If you have TOTW that IMO is the best kibble for this breed. I wouldn't use the High Prairie though. I used to use it but they skimped on the ingredient list and now its just not as good IMO.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts