Go Pitbull Forums banner

best large breed pitts

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JoKealoha 
#1 ·
Looking for large breed pitbulls with a lot of game. I know most would say 45-55 lbs. But thats small foe what I want to start breeding. Any info.. that can educate me on how to start my own blood line would be helpful. An please no blues thank you.

#2 ·
Please don’t. There’s too many being bred already and there is no such thing as a “large breed pitbulls” (and just FYI pit bull is two words as in the American Pit Bull Terrier the ONLY pit bull).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
there are many red flags in your post.
if you are looking for a large dog (80-90lbs) that is truly game. then you are not in the market for a pit bull. the further you go beyond 45lbs, the further you go from a properly bred American Pit Bull Terrier. those 120lbs monsters you see on youtube ARE NOT pit bulls.
there are a few bloodlines that are typically larger (60-70lbs). but i get the feeling you are looking for a really big dog.
there are people here with alot of knowledge about game dogs. if you describe the purpose and function of the dog, like protection of farmland or livestock, i'm sure someone will suggest a proper breed of dog.
no matter what function the dog will serve, a breed of dog has already been created to fulfill that role. there is no need to create a new one.

Reactions: DynamicDuo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.