6 GRCH Zenstyle's Pokemon 2

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Aw, I kinda like Appletini.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
thanks for adding the pics!! they are so cute, but I like clyesdale and appletini. The first pup's eyes look really close together IMO. Kinda cross eyes, or is that just the picture? Since he is #1 does that men he wins the most? or just places the highest?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I dont really like #1 cant place my hand on what it is though maybe combo of eyes and body looks like its eating his head lol , but the rest I could easily pack them away in a bag and bring them home Love them all.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
right!! so cute :)

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
The first dog has huge 3rd eyelids (or maybe some cherry eye going on). The inner eyelid is what's throwing off the look of his face.

I like Appletini because she's got a really clean head, chest doesn't drop significantly past the elbows. Front looks straight, rear pretty much so. She just looks like somebody put some thought into producing a "clean" bully. Thumbs up.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first dog has huge 3rd eyelids (or maybe some cherry eye going on). The inner eyelid is what's throwing off the look of his face.

I like Appletini because she's got a really clean head, chest doesn't drop significantly past the elbows. Front looks straight, rear pretty much so. She just looks like somebody put some thought into producing a "clean" bully. Thumbs up.
She is BTK's The Prophecy's littermate. The whole litter was super clean.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awww he is wicked cute, thats all I know lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.